Federally-funded health centers care for you, even if you have no health insurance. You pay what you can afford, based on your income. Health centers provide:
- Check-ups when you’re well
- Treatment when you’re sick
- Complete care when you’re pregnant
- Immunizations and checkups for your children
- Dental care and prescription drugs for your family
- Mental health and substance abuse care if you need it
Health centers are in most cities and many rural areas. Type in a ZIP code and click the ‘Find Centers’ button to find health centers near you.