About the Program
The Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program (RESEP) was established in 2002 to improve the knowledge base and health status of persons adversely affected by the mining, milling or transporting of uranium and the U.S. testing of nuclear weapons. RESEP grants assist health care organizations in providing
- Outreach to uranium miners, millers, downwinders and ore transporters.
- Medical Screenings for early detection of Non-malignant and Malignant Diseases.
- Referrals for Medical Treatment.
- Education about radiogenic cancer and disease.
- Assistance with medical documentation for the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act (RECA) program.
More About RESEP Grants