If you’re a health center we support (including look-alikes) or a Medicare-certified rural health clinic (RHC), you can get free COVID-19 testing supplies.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized these supplies for emergency use.
What supplies can we order?
Participating health centers can place orders through the online ordering system, Health Partner Order Portal (HPOP).
You may order:
- At-home self-tests
- Point-of-care, rapid antigen testing supplies
Note: The point-of-care tests are only for COVID-19 and we have a limited quantity.
Where can we get more information?
You may find more information through our Health Center COVID-19 Online Community. New users may request access via the login page.
What must we report to you?
You must report the number of:
- At-home self-test kits you give out
- Patients who received COVID-19 tests (including point-of-care tests)
When and where do we report to you?
You must also report the stock you have on hand in the Health Partner Order Portal (HPOP).
What should we share with community members about at-home self-tests?
When you give out at-home self-tests, explain:
- How and when to use the tests
- That the FDA extended expiration dates for some tests
- What to do if a test is positive
- How to contact you, the health center or rural health clinic, for help
Where can I get help?
|Questions about||Who and how to contact|
|Accessing systems, like the HPOP||COVID-19 Administration Reporting System (CARS) Help Desk
8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday
|Policies or the program||BPHC Contact Form
Select HRSA Health Center COVID-19 Testing Supply Program from the COVID-19 menu
8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday (except federal holidays)