Providers who are required to report during Reporting Period 3:
- Providers impacted by Hurricane Ian: As with previous Reporting Periods, providers who are required to submit a report during RP3 will be given an opportunity to submit a request to report late due to extenuating circumstances , which includes natural disasters.
- The PRF Reporting Portal opened for Reporting Period 3 (RP3) on July 1, 2022 and will remain open through September 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Providers who received one or more General and/or Targeted PRF payment(s) exceeding $10,000, in the aggregate, from January 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021 must report on their use of funds in RP3.
- Review the Post-Payment Notice of Reporting Requirements (PDF - 232 KB)
- Review resources for RP3
- Technical Assistance Webinars
- New Reporters: Webinar Recording (July 12, 2022) | Download the slides (PDF - 1 MB)
- Returning Reporters: Webinar Recording (July 13, 2022) | Download the slides (PDF - 1 MB)
- Nursing Home Infection Control Reporting: Webcast Recording (February 17, 2022) | Download the slides (PDF - 1 MB)
Upcoming reporting periods:
- Reporting Period 4 opens on January 1, 2023
- Reporting Period 5 opens on July 1, 2023