- The PRF Reporting Portal is open from May 15 to June 2, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. ET for providers who have been approved to submit a late RP4 report via the Provider Relief Fund (PRF) Reporting Portal.
- Reporting dates for those approved for the Request to Report Late opportunity for RP4 are May 15 to June 2, 2023.
- Providers must return unused funds to HRSA within 30 days of submitting a report. Visit the Returning Funds Webpage for more details and instructions on returning funds to HRSA.
HRSA began issuing Final Repayment Notices to recipients of Provider Relief Fund payments who are required to repay funds. For more information about this process, review the Repayment and Debt Collection webpage.
Providers can submit a Decision Review to request a review of HRSA’s decision to seek repayment. The Decision Review process is only for providers that have received a Final Repayment Notice and do not agree with the repayment amount or reason(s) contained in this Notice.
Post-Payment Notice of Reporting Requirements
HRSA published an updated PRF Distributions and American Rescue Plan (ARP) Rural Distribution Post-Payment Notice of Reporting Requirements (PDF - 344 KB) on April 7, 2023. The Notice supersedes all previous Notices of Reporting Requirements. Key updates include the addition of reporting periods 8 and 9 (including the applicable payment received period and period of availability dates), and additional guidance concerning the use of PRF and ARP Rural payments for lost revenues incurred within the period of availability up to the end of the Public Health Emergency.
Upcoming reporting periods:
- Reporting Period 5 opens on July 1, 2023
- Reporting Period 6 opens on January 1, 2024
- Reporting Period 7 opens on July 1, 2024