2023 National Telehealth Conference Summary and Sessions
Watch individual sessions from our 2023 National Telehealth Conference:
- Opening Remarks – Watch to hear more on the Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) telehealth priorities and support for telehealth.
- Leading the Way in Telehealth – Leaders from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ HRSA and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services reviewed efforts to increase access to telehealth services.
- Beyond Telehealth: Improving Access to Underserved Communities – Experts discussed key telehealth priorities to increase access to health care through telehealth for the underserved.
- Improving Access to Telehealth and Broadband Services – This session provided an overview of federal efforts and resources to improve access to broadband, mainly for rural communities. Broadband is needed to deliver telehealth services.
- Using Telehealth to Strengthen the Health Care Workforce – This session talked about the importance of telehealth in strengthening the health care workforce. Experts share work being done to help providers use telehealth and things to consider for training the future workforce.
- Telehealth's Role in Behavioral Health Access and Outcomes – Providers and experts discussed telehealth’s role in increasing access to behavioral health services. They also review integrating behavioral and physical health services.
- Telehealth Trends and Research – This session highlighted recent telehealth research and discussed how it helps incorporate telehealth into the standard of care.
2022 National Telehealth Conference Summary and Sessions
Learn about telehealth best practices and updates from the 2022 National Telehealth Conference Summary (PDF - 416 KB).
Watch sessions from our 2022 National Telehealth Conference:
- HHS Leading the Way in Telehealth – Leaders from the Department of Health and Human Services discussed priorities and highlighted key efforts to expand access to telehealth services.
- Telehealth’s Role in Behavioral Health Access and Outcomes – Speakers discussed telehealth’s role in access to behavioral health services, especially for the underserved.
- Telehealth and Licensure Portability: Access Beyond State Lines – Experts shared efforts to facilitate access to interstate telehealth services.
- Improving Access to Telehealth and Broadband Services – Experts discussed federal efforts and resources to improve access to broadband.
- What’s Next for Telehealth: Looking Beyond the Pandemic – Speakers shared key telehealth concerns and how they may evolve.
- Telehealth Experience: Improving Quality and Breaking Down Barriers – Experts discussed ways to improve the quality of telehealth services from the provider and patient view.
- Integrating Telehealth into Health Care Practice – Leaders discussed considerations for incorporating telehealth in different settings.