The Rural Communities Opioid Response Program (RCORP) provides direct funding and technical assistance to rural communities. We have invested over $500 million since 2018. This funding addresses behavioral health needs, substance use disorder, and opioid use disorder.
- Since 2018, we’ve reached more than 1,800 rural counties.
- In fiscal year 2022, 290 counties received services from an RCORP-funded provider for the first time.
- Investments span across 47 states and 2 territories.
According to the latest annual data as of August 2021:
- RCORP grantees have served more than 2 million rural residents.
- Over 70,000 patients received medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services.
- RCORP grantees supported over 2,600 clinicians who provided MAT.
Learn more about RCORP: www.hrsa.gov/rural-health/rcorp