Our RCORP-Planning grant aims to strengthen the capacity of multi-sector networks. They develop plans to begin and sustain services to prevent, treat, and help people recover from Substance Use Disorder (SUD) and/or Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) in rural communities.
What will grantees do during the one-year project period?
- Formalize relationships with partners
- Conduct needs assessments
- Develop workforce, service delivery, and sustainability plans
Who are the previous grantees?
- FY20 Cohort (50 Grantees): RCORP-Planning III Grantees
- FY19 Cohort (120 Grantees): RCORP-Planning II Grantees
- FY18 Cohort (95 Grantees): RCORP-Planning I Grantees
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our efforts.