Find Grant Funding
Help us serve communities and people who need it most.
This includes people:
- With low incomes
- With HIV
- Who are pregnant
- Who live in rural areas and other communities in need
- Who received a transplant
Our programs also support the health workforce, health systems, and facilities. They provide care for these communities. We do this by awarding grants to:
- States and territories
- Educational and community groups
What’s a grant?
A grant is federal money for ideas and projects that benefit the public.
Who can get a grant?
We award grants to organizations. These could be local or state governments. Our grants help them solve critical needs in their community.
What needs are critical?
A few examples:
- Expanding the health workforce
- Increasing access to affordable and quality health care
- More options for telehealth
- HIV medical care, medications, and support services
How do I get a grant?
Search for an open opportunity. If you’re eligible, prepare and then apply.